Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Giving Wendy’s the finger; it doesn’t add up

Giving Wendy’s the Finger, it doesn’t add up
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7487945/

I think something may be amiss here. The woman who claimed to have found the finger in a bowl of Wendy’s Chili has decided not to sue. Her reason, she is too emotionally distraught. ???

Of course, they have discovered that she has a history of suing companies – but I am sure there is no connection. Then again, maybe she isn’t being 100% truthful in all of this. Maybe she gave Wendy’s the finger – literally.

They are running DNA test to discover who the finger belongs to. No one has stepped forward yet but maybe it is the finger they used to dial the phone with. I would start looking close to her home. Like her child – the one with the bandaged hand! Or her sister – who always has her hands in her pockets and recently had brought all her gloves to the tailor for some “adjustments.”

Is there any chance she was the first person on the scene of a horrific accident? Did someone get whacked and she casually thought, “She won’t be needing this.” Perhaps with some crude finger humor to boot, like.

“Ah a corpse – a statistic…and what’s a missing digit when your just a number.”

Then again, maybe that is why I was suspicious in the beginning. Maybe the missing digit was why it didn’t add up!

Okay, enough mathematical humor on this one. Besides, the facts aren’t out yet. I shouldn’t be pointing fingers – especially at that woman. Remember, when you point your finger at someone, there are 4 pointing back – and a fifth twitching in the chili.

Enough! Enough I say!

We will have to see how this plays out. I’m still not ordering any chili from Wendy’s. I never did before this but it just seems unappealing. Personally, I go for food I pick up with my fingers – not that which may contain fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment